2009年4月15日水曜日

13 April 2009

Today,i was interested TOEIC class! I larned verb,for example "-ed" and "-ing". i was glad,because I understood them.
At translation class,I studied idiomatic expression. It was very much.

Let's traslate under the text in English!

"GO fly the kite."

Do you know how to translate in English?

To translate the text in Japanese......

「凧でもあげてきたら?」
↓意訳すると、、、、、、
「どっか行ってよ!」

And.......

"Show her the door."


To translate the text in Japanese......


「彼女にドアを見せとけ!」
↓意訳すると、、、、、
「彼女に帰ってもらえ!」


And so on!!!!

I was excited ;)

After the school,I went to book shop in Sannomiya with Moeko.I bought book of TOEIC.
It is difficult to find the book.....LOL
Atter that we chat at starbucks.




So,I was excited alot today!!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Was it that difficult to find the TOEIC book? Hmmm. Well it's good that now you have it.

Thanks for the funny phrase. I like "Go fly the kite".

You're learning a lot!!!