2009年4月29日水曜日

29th April 2009

Today's holiday...
But I had 4 classes.
I passed 2 classed,and I didn't pass other class.
I went to Sannomiya,and I went to starbacks.
I drank mixing java chip and grreen tea which is java chip in mattya cream frapetino(フラペチーノ).
I've never been drank it.So it was very delicious.

I have a bad news!
Recentry I didn't write my dialy.
Do you know why I didn't write.......
The answer is......



My PC was completly broken on Sunday!!!!

I was shocked.
I bought it last August.
Only 8 month.
Today I went to electrical shop to fix my PC.
I was said that it takes from 3 to 4 weeks to fix it.
So I cannot do my HW.
I wanna return my PC quickly in my hand.

I miss my PC......LOL

Now I'm using my sister's PC.
When she was using her PC,I snatched it from her hands.
So she's very angry right now....
Sorry my sis because I must do my HW X(

Finally,Today's my true frend's birthday ;)

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

I've never had matcha cream frapetino before, either. It sounds sweet!

I'm sorry to hear that your computer was broken! Too bad! What model do you use?

I don't know what if all of my computers were down at the same time (it's not likely, though).

Actually, none of my computers have been broken down. So I've never had to have my computer fixed before.