2009年4月18日土曜日

i luv volleyball



yesterday,arter I finished part-time job,I watched TV show in my home.
I watched "探偵ナイトスクープ".
The volleyball team of "sakai" appeared on television.
The team has 3 famous people who are team of Japan's delegates.
Names are "ゴッツ","松本" and "朝長".
It makes me excited!!!!!
I luuuuuuuv Matumoto among of 3 people.
BUT!!!!
My best lovvvver is Koshikawa.
He is veeeeeeeeery cooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!
There is no better person than him!!!!!
No Koshikawa No life........LOL

i luv ya!

2 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

I didn't know that "探偵ナイトスクープ" is on air now.

I used to watch the program when I was a university student, and I loved it!!

You like Koshikawa. Hmmmm. I'll have to watch him playing before I see how great he looks...

MOE さんのコメント...

I luv Tomonaga, but he retired.....
When the valleyball game is b roadcasted, I won't watch it...
Because......... Tomonaga won't be there........

And, Koshikawa is not cool, I think..

haha!
Bye!